°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FRIENDS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Job/Studies : STUDENT
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Character sheet
Gold: 10 BILLION
Nick name: FBEB

FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: FRIENDS   FRIENDS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:45 pm

☻ PRICELESS GIFT

FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!

☻SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED

If you need advice, text me... If you need a friend, call me... If you need me, come to me... If you need money... ........... THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!

☻ COMPARE

FRIENDSHIP is like a tree... It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN...

☻FRIENDS 4 LIFE

Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

☻COMPUTER

A good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart, 'format' ur problems, 'shift' u 2 opportunities & never 'delete' u from my memory!

☻FRIENDS ALWAYS

In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

☻ANGEL FRIENDS

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.

☻OUT OF MY CONTROL

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

☻ MEMORY LASTS FOREVER

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

☻ FRIENDSHIP

The ship that will never sink is my friendship with you.

☻ NEVER SPLIT

I met U as a stranger, I leave U as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship nv ends. All friends nv split N even if they do they will meet again.

☻NEVER LOSE TRUE FRIENDS

I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.

☻ WITHOUT A FRIEND LIKE U

EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE, ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat, LifE woUlD be BORING, WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U...

☻ BEHIND YOU

DuRiNg OuR FrIeNdShIp, ThErE wIlL B TiMeS U wOn't SeE Me BeSiDe U, DuN ThInK I LeFt U BeHiNd, I JuSt ChOsE To WaLk BeHiNd U So I CaN CaTcH U WhEn U Fall...

☻ NAKED

GUY: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. GAL: If I see you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

☻ MAKING LOVE

After making love, wat r u tryin to say? I love u? Wrong! 1 more time? Wrong. U r so pretty?Wrong. I'm so tired? Wrong! The answer is tissue...tissue...plsss!!!

☻KISS

A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum. what is a kiss without a tongue.

☻PAINTING

A man was looking at a painting 4 a long time of a naked woman with leaves covering the body, he was asked what he was doing & he answered - waitng 4 autumn.

☻FALLING APART

Its been a rough day. I got up this morning, put on a shirt N a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase N the handle came off. I'm afraid 2 go 2 the bathroom.

☻HOME EARLY

1 day as I came home early from work, I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, 'Hey buddy, why are you doing that?' He said, 'Because you came home early.'

☻ NEVER LOSE ME!

We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend!

☻BEST FREN

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

☻SHOOTING STARS

The times we shared is like shooting star... the time is short but really beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever~!!!

☻ KEEPING A FRIEND

KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

☻ PROMISE

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

☻FLOWER

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

☻ A RING

A ring is round and has no end.... and that's how long I'll be your friend.

☻WONDERFUL FRIEND

There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!

☻WAT U SEE

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!

☻ FATE 2B FRIENDS

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.

☻ WHAT YOU SAY

Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...

☻ FRIENDSHIP MEANS...

I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha

☻ ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU...

Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...

☻ LEAVING FOOTPRINTS

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

☻AS LONG AS....

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

☻ MY BRA

a gd friend is like a gd bra... hard to find, very comfortable, supportive, and always close to the heart..... HELLO MY GD BRA Smile

☻ PRICETAGS

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

☻OLD FRIENDS

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

☻ PATH OF FRIENDSHIP

The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU! Smile

☻ NIGHT PRAYER

Dear God, thank you for making me healthy. Can you also make me sexy? If you can't make me sexy, please make all my friends fat. Amen.

☻ABOUT ME

Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Good Looking, Nice Friends, Charming, Funny, well... Enough about ME! How about you?

☻ GOOD TASTE

A phone is a form of communication, a kiss is a form of affection. A picture is a form of remembrance, CHOOSING me as ur FRIEND is a form of.. ehem GOOD TASTE!

☻ BE MY FRIEND

If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you.

☻ RULES TO BE HAPPY

6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

☻ FRIENDS

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I found a friend like U...

☻KISS MY ASS

The fluffy clouds may kiss the sky, The rose may kiss the butterfly, The morning dew may kiss the grass,But u my friend can kiss my ass!

☻RING

I wish I were a ring Upon my girlfriend's hand, 'Cause everytime she'd wipe her rear I'd see the promised land....

☻ FRIENDS LIKE HAIR

Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough $money$ you can buy them back.

☻NICE FRIENDS

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...

lol! 900 post Dance
Back to top Go down
!!~Panithuli~!!
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
!!~Panithuli~!!

Male
Number of posts : 682
Job/Studies : ECET
Language : Tamil/English
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Character sheet