°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Busst backs Eduardo to play again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
@!£X
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
@!£X

Male
Number of posts : 350
Job/Studies : STUDENT
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Gold: 25
Nick name:

Busst backs Eduardo to play again Empty
PostSubject: Busst backs Eduardo to play again   Busst backs Eduardo to play again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:11 pm

Former Coventry defender David Busst believes Arsenal's Eduardo will play again after breaking his leg if there are no complications in his recovery.
Busst's career was ended by a similar injury to Eduardo's which he suffered against Manchester United in 1996.

"If there's no complications, I'm sure he will be back playing again," Busst told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"It wasn't the break that stopped me playing again but the infections I caught after that."

Eduardo was injured after a tackle by Martin Taylor early on during Arsenal's 2-2 draw at Birmingham on Saturday.

The Croatia striker will now miss the rest of the season and summer's European Championships with concerns over whether he will play again.

Busst backs Eduardo to play again _44447484_eduardo2_ap_203
Back to top Go down
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Job/Studies : STUDENT
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Character sheet
Gold: 10 BILLION
Nick name: FBEB

Busst backs Eduardo to play again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busst backs Eduardo to play again   Busst backs Eduardo to play again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:24 pm

THIS SERIOUS MATTER I DON'T EVEN THINK HE GOIN TO PLAY FOOTBALL REST OF 2008 OR MAY BE EVEN 2009 BECUZ HIS LEG DAMAGED THT BADLEY N I THINK IT WILL TAKE TIME TO RECOVER BUT HE WILL PLAY FOOTBALL AGAIN
Back to top Go down

Busst backs Eduardo to play again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï° :: General Talk :: Sports-
Jump to: