°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beckham in England fitness battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
@!£X
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
@!£X

Male
Number of posts : 350
Job/Studies : STUDENT
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Gold: 25
Nick name:

Beckham in England fitness battle Empty
PostSubject: Beckham in England fitness battle   Beckham in England fitness battle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 pm

David Beckham concedes he faces an uphill battle to win a coveted 100th England cap against France on 26 March.
England boss Fabio Capello did not pick Beckham, 32, for this month's win over Switzerland and he fears a lack of fitness could see him sidelined again.

"I've no match fitness," said Beckham, who plays for LA Galaxy in Korea on Saturday. "All I've done is training.

"I would love to reach the 100 caps, but I have to be physically ready to be part of the team."

The former England captain played under Capello at Real Madrid and, though the Italian says Beckham is still part of his plans, the midfielder accepts his selection policy.

"I've played for Capello before, and he's a great manager," Beckham said.

606: DEBATE
I don't think we have seen the last of David Beckham

TD

"He is a manager that will pick players that are fit enough. I understand he selected others who played more games."
Beckham in England fitness battle David-beckham-la-galaxy-jersey
Back to top Go down

Beckham in England fitness battle
Page 1 of 1