°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Watch You Leaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_moga
T'$pace Mod
T'$pace Mod
the_moga

Male
Number of posts : 196
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Character sheet
Gold: 20
Nick name:

To Watch You Leaving Empty
PostSubject: To Watch You Leaving   To Watch You Leaving Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:06 pm

To Watch You Leaving . . .

is to know such pain, it's jagged edges tearing into my soul. As a stake from the garden tears into the warm, dark earth.

knowing all the while that never again will I fit myself, warm with sleep, against your solid back.

Nor hear your steady breathing. Or feel the beating of your heart.

aware in every moment of every day that my dreams, my future; once tied with silken ribbons to yours, will never come to be.

And the mornings once so silent and hopeful, us gazing at the mountains and so gently awaiting forever - are now but small pieces of my past.

your heart a tight fist of anger and your dry eyes betraying nothing of you. I cry for both of us, my love, because you will not.

is to know that I've lost my place on this earth. My station. My heart's home. That I will wander, forever a nomad. Alone and afraid. And in my troubled dreams watch you leave, again and again.

For the balance of my days.
Back to top Go down

To Watch You Leaving
Page 1 of 1