°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in flight conversation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thee$ha
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Thee$ha

Female
Number of posts : 1203
Job/Studies : High School
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Gold: 90
Nick name: AP

in flight conversation Empty
PostSubject: in flight conversation   in flight conversation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:39 pm

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'
The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'
'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles.
'OK,' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass - . Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'
The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'
To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?
Back to top Go down
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Job/Studies : STUDENT
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Character sheet
Gold: 10 BILLION
Nick name: FBEB

in flight conversation Empty
PostSubject: Re: in flight conversation   in flight conversation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:42 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

in flight conversation
Page 1 of 1