°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Letters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashwiny
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Ashwiny

Female
Number of posts : 678
Job/Studies : Lollufying :D
Language : Asku busku
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Character sheet
Gold: 50
Nick name:

Love Letters Empty
PostSubject: Love Letters   Love Letters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:25 pm

Aha adutavanka letters a padikura tappu endu orutarum solli tarelaya??? shame shame puppy shame lol! sari sari ivala turam vandutinka, saritan vasitchudu pongo.. hihi Laughing

Namma Hero Arunadchalam writes to his beloved Valli...

Dear VALLI

You must be surprised to receive this PUTHU KAVITHAI. I am your secret KADHALAN and my name is ARUNACHELAM. Thought I am PADDIKATHAVAN. I am also your KAAVALAN and you're my IDHAYA THAMARAI. Wouldn't you like to be my parents MARUMAGAL and make me the BAASHA of your life. I am AAYIARTHIL ORUVAN and I'll take you from MADRAS to PONDICHEEERI. You look like PUTHU VASANTHAM most of the time but resemble BATRAKALI from some angels. ULLATHAI ALLITHA, I am THIRUDA THIRUDA. So don't say IDHAYATHAI THIRUDATHAE to me. Let's paint this KADHAL OVIYAM together. I'll give you my IDHAYAM as KADHAL PARISU. Your father is PANAKARAN and I am MAADI VEETU ELLAI and he doesn't treat me as MANITHAN. I have all the PURUSHA LAKSHANAM. u know MY KADHAL ALIVATHILAI so I promise u, I will KAAKA KAAAKA u for ever. My love is true, that i will build u a TAJ MAHAL and a KOVIL. So give me a LEYSA LEYSA look for your approval of my love for you. I will DUM DUM DUM you in the future I promise. Trust me I have a lot of DHUM and DHILL. Trust me I will make our kalyanam a DHOOL. I'll lie the MOONDRU MUDHICHI around you and than you'll lie me in your MUNDHANAI MUDHICHI. We'll get on the SUBHA MUHURTHAM and enjoy the SHANTHI MUHURTHAM and create a ALAVANDHAN or a KANMANI POONGA. For NOORAVATHU NAAL ceremony I'll buy you a METTI. I'll promise that I am not one of those BOYS who WHISTLE at figures. HEY, NEE ROMBA ALLAGA IRRUKURA and I could say more about u but that is not important right now. My heart ALAI PAYUTHEYs for you. I will only be your KADHAL KIRRUKAN. Ippa naan KADHAL KONDAEN only on you. The RHYTHM of my heart beats only for you. I think KADHAL VIRUS has affected me. Plz accept this YOUTH’s love. I am ready to save u from any THIRUMALAIs.

Unn ragasiyamana MANMATHA RASA,
Arunachalam. ..waiting for my SAKARAI NILAVUS reply
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ashwiny
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Ashwiny

Female
Number of posts : 678
Job/Studies : Lollufying :D
Language : Asku busku

Character sheet
Gold: 50
Nick name:

Love Letters Empty
PostSubject: Valli reply to his love letter   Love Letters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:35 pm

Few months after, he receives the answer for his letter.. adayum enna enu parpomae :rabbit:

I am VALLI and I had received you KADHAL KAVITHAI three months before, sorry for delay. Well....... although you wanna be secret KADHALAN but I can't be yours. You know father is PANAKARAN. Not only that, he is a V.I.P too. I am his only PASAMALAR and he's my AANBULLA APPU. Please don't think this is a KADHAL DESAM to build your KADHAL KOTTAI. For me KAADHALIKA NERAMILAI. I know you say KAALAMELAM KADHAL VAALGA to me, but LOVE TODAY can't be believed. At starting point YELLAM EN PAATHAI and finally NEE YARO NAAN YARO. So, Just forget all your MINSARA KANAVU. But there is a good news for you. As your wish I am really going to be your parents MARUMAGALl. Yes, I love your brother PADAIYAPPA. He had promised me and even asked me if KALYANAM THAN KATTIKITU ODDIPOLAMA. I am going to be your THAMBI PONDATTI. PADDAIYAPPA is your CHINNA THAMBI right? He is a great GENTLEMAN and a true INDIAN that I never seen before. There is no MUTRU PULLI for our love and no ANJANEYA can destroy it. Therefore I can't be your KANAVU KANNI and because of me you don't be DEVADAAS. Finally make your life as KUSHI as you can and just for you FREINDSHIP ENBADHU FULL SAFETY LOVE'ILL EHDU GARANTEE. And remember you will always have my MUDHAL MARIYAADAI . Ennaku ONDRA IRENDA ASAIGAL en PADAIYAPPAku solla. Sorry, SNEHIDANAE unkaluku KADHAL SUGAMANATHU illai. …

From
VALLI
Back to top Go down
!!~Panithuli~!!
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
!!~Panithuli~!!

Male
Number of posts : 682
Job/Studies : ECET
Language : Tamil/English

Character sheet
Gold: 37
Nick name:

Love Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Letters   Love Letters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:48 pm

ithu romba famous aana joke ........nice

:heart: Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down

Love Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Letters   Love Letters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:05 am

SAMPLE OF A MODERN LOVE LETTER

Dearest anjali,

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in love with you since Wednesday, the 05th of December 2007.

With reference to the meeting held between us on the 05th of December 2007 at 1500 hours, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover. Our love affair would be on probation for a period of no less than three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent.

Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous relationship training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse. The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broad-minded enough, to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be canceled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely, peeppeep
Back to top Go down
Thee$ha
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Thee$ha

Female
Number of posts : 1203
Job/Studies : High School
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Gold: 90
Nick name: AP

Love Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Letters   Love Letters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:02 am

yarukavathu love latter venum enda write pana time spend pana thevela...inka irukirathila ondu select pani kodukalam lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Letters   Love Letters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Letters
Page 1 of 1