°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game : Neither yes nor no!

Go down 
+2
sunshine
Ashwiny
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashwiny
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Ashwiny

Female
Number of posts : 678
Job/Studies : Lollufying :D
Language : Asku busku
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Character sheet
Gold: 50
Nick name:

Game : Neither yes nor no! Empty
PostSubject: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:23 pm

I m sure you have already played dis game in ur childhood?? den it s bak in our forum Razz cheers

so main rule is dat people shouldn t use neither yes nor no in deir reply.

And to mak it harder, da member who replies DIFFERENTLY, FREQUENTLY and SMARTLY is the winner!

In each reply you have to answer to da previous question and add a new and hard question to answer! and da answer should b in english!

Let s start wit da first question!

Is today New Year?
Back to top Go down
sunshine
T'$pace Mod
T'$pace Mod
sunshine

Female
Number of posts : 276
Job/Studies : vetti apiser
Language : u type i read
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Gold: 30
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Ashwiny epdi ipdi ellam..ennudaya chinna brain eh use panni muyarchi pannuren...

answer Arrow 2day is the first day of 2008 that is the day after the last day of the year 2007 which makes today the "New Year"

shabaa...my question is....

Is my question in english?

sunny
Back to top Go down
Ashwiny
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Ashwiny

Female

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:06 pm

aha asatitinka akkoi!

Well , how can you ask such a question, when you are the one writing it??? Kinda confusion mayb lolz ok ok let me clear ur doubt, your question is really in english.

apadiyo oru madiri samalitchuten!

Is boy da first human being?
Back to top Go down
!!~Panithuli~!!
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
!!~Panithuli~!!

Male
Number of posts : 682
Job/Studies : ECET
Language : Tamil/English

Character sheet
Gold: 37
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:13 am

i wasn't there when the first human created so....but all the books say boy is the first human being

Is my answer correct???
Back to top Go down
sunshine
T'$pace Mod
T'$pace Mod
sunshine

Female

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:47 am

Panituli..choo clever but small change in ur answer..

De first Human being accordin to the books was aDam..he was a man and not a boy..so tat makes ur answer half correct lol!

Anyway back to my question..

Can A penguin Swim?

sunny
Back to top Go down
!!~Panithuli~!!
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
!!~Panithuli~!!

Male

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:28 am

saringo....

Accordning to my knowledge and knowledge from watching "National Geographic" and other Wild life tv shows........that penguin can swim well.....it travels faster in water then land or ice.....

Is this year a leap year?

Back to top Go down
sunshine
T'$pace Mod
T'$pace Mod
sunshine

Female

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 am

Pani u watch animal planet or not Shocked kekekeke

well u see..as my kindergarten teacher taught me..leap years are four year's once because of the time the world takes to go around de sunny. the world takes 365 1/4 days to go around de sun..so every 4 years once we lose one day according to the sun calender..so dats where leap years come..we add in a day to make the solar system dun go havoc by losing one day...2004 was a leap year so dat means 2004 + 4 equals to 2008..dat makes year 2008 a leap year.. u can also find a leap year by dividing de year wif 4..if u get an answer wtout any balance den its a leap year...2008 divide by 4 equals to 502..so confirmed 2008 is a leap year cheers

Ive been having this doubt for 24 years..anyone can solve for me..

are spiders insects??

sunny
Back to top Go down
!!~Panithuli~!!
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
!!~Panithuli~!!

Male

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:13 am

According to my Biology class...... knowledge couldn't really say spiders are insects.....Reseach say its belongs to Class Arachnida which fall under animal kingdom ANIMALIA. Unlike insects spiders have two body parts where ...insects have 3 body parts. Unlike insects spiders don't have chewing mouth parts or wings........therefore........spiders not fall under insects:

Is it true that water spirals down the drain in one direction in the Northern Hemisphere and in the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere?

okay MY Q:
Back to top Go down
Ashwiny
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Ashwiny

Female

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:16 pm

aha topic nallavae poghudu, and wit different discussion! Good Job

I m not sure of my answer, but i think it s related to da rotation of the earth. smthg we can observe easily is da clouds spiral. it s not da same according to da hemisphere. So mayb we can oberve da same physical phenomen wit water spirals. Anyway panithuli, da better way to know it , is to verify it! so u go to a drain in each of hemisphere and watch how the water spirals are. lol!

Are the atom the smallest matters?
Back to top Go down
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Job/Studies : STUDENT
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Character sheet
Gold: 10 BILLION
Nick name: FBEB

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:57 pm

Ashwiny akkoi is Atom or Atome?
Back to top Go down
sunshine
T'$pace Mod
T'$pace Mod
sunshine

Female

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Baskar bro..bathil sollide aprama kelvi kelungo...lol!

Ash..my ans..In chemistry and physics, an atom "the smallest indivisible particle of matter" is the smallest particle still characterizing a chemical element.

An atom consists of a dense nucleus of positively charged protons and electrically neutral neutrons, surrounded by a much larger electron cloud consisting of negatively charged electrons. An atom is electrically neutral if it has the same number of protons as electrons. The number of protons in an atom defines the chemical element to which it belongs, while the number of neutrons determines the isotope of the element.

enake innoru doubt...

Is sun a star?

sunny
Back to top Go down
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:19 pm

@ sun sis u got tht information frm wikipedia hahahahahaha

We think of the Sun as that bright ball of gas that travels across our sky each day. The Sun is a typical star, of average size and temperature. Many stars are much bigger and hotter, and many stars are smaller and cooler. There are billions of stars in the universe like our Sun. It is special in only one way, it is our Sun.

The Sun is our source of heat, light and energy, without it we could not exist. The nature of the Sun, its past and future, are vital to our continuing survival. A small variation in the energy output of the Sun could drastically affect our lives.

The diameter of the Sun is about 1.4 million km across. It has an average surface temperature of 5800K. At its equator, the Sun turns once every 25 days. Because the Sun is a large gaseous body, it spins at different rates at different places. The Sun is somewhat flattened, the poles spin fastest and the equatorial regions are slowest.

my question is can tigers n lions live togather in african wild ?

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 209
Job/Studies : Forummm
Language : TEFG (Tamil/English/French/German)

Character sheet
Gold: 108
Nick name: SuGa

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:38 pm

i think copy oda source is not fair, so try to reply wit ur own ideas, in need, u can quote, but not too much. so no more copy paste pls!
Back to top Go down
https://tamildelta.forumotion.com
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:43 pm

ok ok ok ok ok ok cool akkoi
Back to top Go down
sunshine
T'$pace Mod
T'$pace Mod
sunshine

Female

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Baskar bro...lol!

lions and tigers can live together in the zoo but cannot in the african wild coz the tigers dun live in africa...lol!

one more doubt...

Can music make you cry?

sunny
Back to top Go down
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:12 am

music by itself cant mak u cry but when we add da words suiting to it, it can provoc som emotion in u which would mak u cry

ok va sunshine?

Here is my question:

Is it dangerous to drive car when u r drunken?
Back to top Go down
!!~Panithuli~!!
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
!!~Panithuli~!!

Male

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:59 am

well lot of people and research shows that driving any vehicle...is danger for your life and other ppl who use the road...according to the newspaper and police reports...majority of people die bc of drunken drivers

does tiger eat grass??
Back to top Go down
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:23 am

As far as i know, tigers don't eat grass they are real carnivores mammal. dey need at least 10 kg of meat to survive! so dey dont bother wit grass

is da use of da mobile damaging da brain?
Back to top Go down
sunshine
T'$pace Mod
T'$pace Mod
sunshine

Female

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:52 am

:afro:

It is said that the radioactive wave frm de mobile can fry ur brain cells..research show that talking on the mobile for more than 30 minutes can actually damage ur brain cells resulting in u having a major stroke..so watchout ya cheers

something i wana ask...

Is This A Question ?

sunny
Back to top Go down
Admin
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 209
Job/Studies : Forummm
Language : TEFG (Tamil/English/French/German)

Character sheet
Gold: 108
Nick name: SuGa

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:41 pm

aha Sunshine if it is not an order, if it s not an expression, it could be a question. moreover it starts with a verb and ends with a question mark. so according to all these evidence, your sentance is a question.

Are you enjoying your stay in this forum
Back to top Go down
https://tamildelta.forumotion.com
!!~Panithuli~!!
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
!!~Panithuli~!!

Male

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:05 am

Baskar...i heard....some carnivores do eat very little grass..to digeting panna help pannurathukkaa eat pannumaaam..Very Happy

Admin u asked a nice Question......i think i'm enjoying here so much since...i came here and participate on so...therefore i'm enjoying while here...so much fun.....since there is lots of friends here who are nice and jolly ppl so..Very Happy me like it

my Q: ....is there any hot lake in the world???...the water in that lake is hot as the water u make tea:D????
Back to top Go down
sunshine
T'$pace Mod
T'$pace Mod
sunshine

Female

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:24 am

Pani nalla kelvi ellam kekuringa cheers

as far as i know there is one "boiling lake" situated at Morne Trois Pitons National Park ,Dominica..Its temp is between 82 - 91.5 degree celcius.. its boiling coz of the volcanic activity near it n coz of the content of sulphur...we can make tea but Pani i duwana drink that tea..lol! This is one of the lakes i know...mayb there are a lot more.. Smile

my next doubt...
Is Today Friday the 4th of January 2008 ?

sunny
Back to top Go down
!!~Panithuli~!!
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
!!~Panithuli~!!

Male

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:35 am

yasterday i saw a tv show where they showed the hot lake liket hat where they boild egg in few mins .....

well acording to my time and date....today is thursday jan 3, 2008 10.30pm easter time....but on some part of the world like asia........malazysia.india...australia... in those countries..its friday january 4.2008.....

do u think there is life out there in other solar system??
Back to top Go down
Ashwiny
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Ashwiny

Female

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:00 am

I saw in a report abt mars, dat dey found som vestig of microbes in dat planet, so dat show dat life could hav exist in ouu system solar in previous time, moreover it shows dat life could exist out of da earth too. But for dat, it requires to hav som particular conditions which da earth is having. so such kinda condition, may exist somewhere in dis univers as it s nuff huge to hav sam situation.

Da existence of da life in da earth is already a miracle! but miracle is our invention, in fact everything is related to maths and physics. if smthg can happen somewhere, so it could happen anywhere! so if life exist in earth, so y cant it exist somwhere else too?
so if we improv nuff our technology to b able to travel through da space, so through da time too ( as both r closely bound), we might meet oda life in oda planet!

Can we kill the revolution, if we kill the revolutionists
Back to top Go down
!!~Panithuli~!!
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
!!~Panithuli~!!

Male

Character sheet
Nick name:

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:18 am

Ashwiny you asked a nice question which i may not answer correctly so:D... in my opinion...we can't kill the revolution.......revolution happen over certain periods of time .....it can be sort period like few years or long period.such millions of years time.... by killing revolutionist....we can't kill revolution.....

do u think in few million years...sun destroy its self???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game : Neither yes nor no!   Game : Neither yes nor no! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game : Neither yes nor no!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next