°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
°ï¡-¡ï° T@mil Ðelta Ñetwørk °ï¡-¡ï°

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A scientist's letter to his girl friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Job/Studies : STUDENT
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Character sheet
Gold: 10 BILLION
Nick name: FBEB

A scientist's letter to his girl friend Empty
PostSubject: A scientist's letter to his girl friend   A scientist's letter to his girl friend Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Atomic reactor street,
Science sector.
My dear,
It has been a very long time since my senses have exchanged messages with my brain to write a letter to you.
You are present in all the four chambers of my heart and ur beautiful image is printed on the retina of my eyes. I want your musical voice to keep my ear drums vibrating like a tunning fork. I have grown your favourite roses in my garden so that their smell will keep on entering my nasal passage and the charming colour of their corolla reminds me of your cheeks and lips. The enchanting color of your iris attracts me like an electron which is attracted to nucleus but the fear of your father repels me with equal force.
Yesterday ur presence in the party made my heart beat at the rate of 172 beats/sec.The velocity of my blood flow increased at the rate of 15m/sec. and became 80m/sec.Your personality attracted me like the centripetal force but the medulla oblongata of my brain compels me to convert this centripetal force into centrifugal force and now I am revolving around ur house like an electron in its orbit. Whenever I see your father a wave of fear having simple harmonic motion passes through my vertebral column and my heart beats are reduced to one half of the original. At the moment, a covalent bond having sigma orbital exist between us.But in the future I hope it will be change into an ionic bond.

As to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Therefore , I hope u too love me with the same magnitude of love.
In the end ur affection is directly to the product of our love and inversely proportional to the square of ur fathers hate.
Your affection = (constant) your love * my love /(ur fathers hate)2
EQUATION:-
A=K L1L2/(H)2
From ur, gravitational pull
Back to top Go down
Thee$ha
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Thee$ha

Female
Number of posts : 1203
Job/Studies : High School
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Gold: 90
Nick name: AP

PostSubject: Re: A scientist's letter to his girl friend   A scientist's letter to his girl friend Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:23 pm

haha ipdi letter eluthina oru girlume love pana matal inda scientist ah lol!
Back to top Go down
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A scientist's letter to his girl friend   A scientist's letter to his girl friend Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:06 am

lol! theesha who ever like science for example u like science u may like this letter Razz becuz ur crazy science student ryt lol!
Back to top Go down
Thee$ha
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member
Thee$ha

Female
Number of posts : 1203
Job/Studies : High School
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Gold: 90
Nick name: AP

PostSubject: Re: A scientist's letter to his girl friend   A scientist's letter to his girl friend Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:18 am

Baskar, enai vachu comedy kimadi panaliye...

eay did I told u tht I'm a crazy science student???
Back to top Go down
Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin
Baskar

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A scientist's letter to his girl friend   A scientist's letter to his girl friend Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:40 pm

yes u did theesha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A scientist's letter to his girl friend   A scientist's letter to his girl friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1